We take a collaborative research approach. In partnering with physicians and institutions, we are able to:
- Assess clinical workflow and gain potential efficiencies
- Follow patients long-term to gather understanding of tumor site treatment, as well as outcomes such as toxicity and survival rates
- Target key tumor sites that are in need of optimal treatment such as pancreas, liver, stomach, and central non-small cell lung cancer
- Explore the benefits of adaptive planning and techniques such as SBRT in more prevalent cancers such as prostate and breast cancer
Our collaborative research program involves forming a committee of ViewRay experts and site personnel to establish/review/approve areas of study that are mutually beneficial. We have a dedicated team of experts who execute our process, giving our customers the support and collaboration necessary for success. We partner with sites to ensure that data is compliant, ethical, and of the highest quality, which increases the potential for presentation and publication at key meetings and symposia.
Application Submission & Review Process.
We appreciate your interest in collaborating with us on your research project. When you are ready to submit your IIR application, please also include the following supporting documents:
- Draft protocol or study synopsis
- Current CV
- Detailed budget estimate
- Please send the IIR application and supporting documents to [email protected]
- Upon submission, you will receive an email confirmation from the ViewRay Medical Affairs team within 72 hours
After submission, your IIR proposal will be reviewed by a ViewRay Medical Affairs team member. During this time, they will provide status updates and may reach out for additional information.
Your submission will then be reviewed by an internal ViewRay committee. This committee meets every month. After a determination is made, the applicant will be contacted by the Medical Affairs team.